Monday, April 2, 2007

Juggling at Niagara Falls

My apologies for the lack of posts this past week. I've been away in Niagara.

I did some juggling for tourists (and my daughters – that's Annika in the pink coat in the photo) at Niagara Falls.

On Sunday, I went for a really good long run from my mother-in-law's place in Niagara-on-the-Lake along the Niagara Parkway. My legs feel a bit creaky and I have a strained muscle in my back from lifting an armoire, but I think I'll be well-prepared for the marathon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like your 5-ball pattern is coming along nicely! I love taking photos of juggling near famous places.

Michal The Joggler Kapral said...

The 5-ball is getting much better. I'm up to about 200 catches, but Annika likes to push me around to make me drop them, so I'm pretty sure I could do more.

Juggling around the world: One of us should do a juggling version of
www.wherethehellismatt.com.