Thursday, April 5, 2007

Prognosis: good



I have some potentially good news: My physiotherapist says he thinks my neck should be back to normal by next week.

He confirmed my own diagnosis of a severe case of joggleritis – a re-injury of the same neck muscle that I pulled a few months ago doing joggling tricks.

The good doctor did some treatments, after which I was able to hold my head straight up, and even turn my head a little bit without agony.

I also found out that I've been icing the wrong spot. Doh! What a waste of time and frozen sweet peas. But I now have optimism and a plan: rest, ice, heat, massage and Advil.

The Joggler will be back!

2 comments:

Arcane said...

Good to hear that it looks like you're going to recover in time to be able to do the tv tapings. Get well soon!

Michal The Joggler Kapral said...

Thanks fran.